How to Buy French Passport
If you are looking to buy a French passport, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll outline the process of obtaining a Frenches passport and provide tips on what to keep in mind when buy French passport.
How to get a French passport?
If you’re interested in buying a Frenches passport, there are a few things you need to know.
The first thing is to buy Frenches passport and have a French citizenship. If you do not have French citizenship, you can become one by applying for naturalization or marrying a French citizen. After becoming a French citizen, one can get a passport in the local consulate or prefecture.
Alternatively, you can buy Frenches passport online from an authorized provider. When applying for a passport, you’ll need proof of citizenship and a photo and biometric information.
If you buy Frenches passportonline, you’ll also need to provide these documents. Once your application is approved, your passport will be mailed to you. You can then use it to travel to any country that recognizes French citizenship.
The requirements for getting a French passport
A few requirements must be met to buy French passport.
- In the first place, you must have citizenship from France. Those with dual citizenship may apply for a passport but need to renounce their other citizenship.
- Applicants must also be at least 18 years of age and have resided in France for at least five years.
- In addition, they must have a valid ID card or residency permit and provide proof of their address in France.
- Finally, they must provide two recent photographs that meet the requirements set by the French government.
These requirements are in place to ensure that only those who are legally entitled to buy Frenches passport can do so.
How to apply for French Passport
French citizens who want a Frenches passport should go through the proper passport application process. You must be aware of everything when applying for a Frenches passport.
- It is the first thing to do filling the application form, which you can find at the French consulate or on the internet.
- In addition to the basic personal details, the form demands applicants provide evidence of citizenship and residency.
- After the form is completed and submitted, it should be returned with a passport photograph and the appropriate fee.
- If everything is in order, the French consulate can likely issue you a new passport in several weeks.
- The expedited procedure is available at a cost if you need to obtain speedy passports.
Following these steps, French citizens can easily buy a new French passport.
Cost to get a French passport
The cost of a Frenches passport depends on how and where you buy the Frenches passport.
- Standard passports cost €86 when bought in France, but if you buy your passport from an embassy or consulate abroad, the price increases to €96.
- If you need to replace or renew your passport, the cost is €86 in France and €96 from an embassy or consulate abroad.
- Emergency temporary passports cost €30 in France and €45 from an embassy or consulate abroad.
- For children aged 0-14, a passport costs €17 in France (€27 from an embassy or consulate abroad).
- For children aged 15-17, the cost is €42 in France (€52 from an embassy or consulate abroad).
- A temporary emergency passport for a child costs €30 in France (€45 from an embassy/consulate abroad).
- To buy French passport, you must buy tax stamps online, at some newsagents, and some tax and financial centers.
How to renew or replace a French passport ?
A Frenches passport is valid for ten years for 18+ and five years for children under 18.
It is required for you to renew your passport each time your passport expires. You can buy Frenches passport on the internet.
The process for renewing your passport is the same as applying for your first passport, but you’ll need to bring your current passport instead of a different ID.
If your Frenches passport already expired and has been longer than five years old expiry (or over two years in the case of an older model in use instead of one that is a French biometric passport), You will have to bring either your French national ID or birth certificate, along with documents proving your French citizenship.
You can renew your passport before or after the date of expiry. If you renew your passport before the expiration date of your current passport, the validity time of your new passport is ten years from the date of expiration of the passport you used to have.
If it is not, it will be ten years after the issue of your passport. There is no limit on the number of times you can extend your French passport.
French passport benefits
A Frenches passport is among the most sought-after passports in the world. Numerous advantages include a French passport.
- The freedom to freely travel in or out of France an unlimited number of times, as long as your passport is in good condition
- The possibility to travel throughout the globe as a French as well as an EU citizen
- Being a dual citizen and having two passports in the case of your country of birth allows this.
- You can explore 156 nations with visas or at the time of your arrival. France is ranked eighth on the Passport Index.
- If you are a citizen of France, you are legally entitled to free education and health care in all European states.
- In addition, you’d also be entitled to vote in every European election.
As you will observe, there are numerous benefits to having a Frenches passport. If you’re thinking of buy French passport from France, you should consider each of the benefits and drawbacks before making your choice.
If you are interested in buying a Frenches passport, we can help you. Our team of experts is ready to assist you in buy French passport online and make the process as smooth as possible.
We offer our services online so you can buy Passport of France from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and a desire for a new passport. Contact us today to get started.
|Choose an Option||
FRENCH FAKE PASSPORT, FRENCH REAL PASSPORT